The Arcadian Park is located at: 1263 3rd Line, Innisfil, Ontario, L0L 1W0.
The land is divided in two parts (116.795 acres and 29.644 acres) collectively adding up to 146.439 total acres. The larger section is undeveloped, uncultivated forested land and the 29.644 acres is referred to as Arcadian Park.
The PFC would like to work with the town, local residents and interested parties to meet everyone’s objective of being good neighbor’s, yet allowing the PFC to go forward with maximizing the lands true potential. Ultimately, our goal is to give back to the community and help support the operating costs involved in up-keeping the park and it’s operational costs.
In the summer of 2015 our July 12th, our family event hosted over 500 people in attendance with 150+ parked vehicles. The smaller planned August 23rd function hosted over 300 people.
The Arcadian Park & Event Center consists of:
- 60’ x 120’ steel structure pavilion with concrete pad
- A small Greek Orthodox Church
- A full functioning kitchen and bar
- A BBQ pit area that includes 30 commercial grade 10′ rotisserie BBQ spits
- A playing field / soccer pitch
- Over 200 picnic tables on site
- Washroom facilities on site
- Parking for over 100+ vehicles with a gated entrance
- Mature Pine and Maple trees
If your interested in finding out more, interested in using our facilities or partnering with the Panarcadian Federation of Canada please contact us at email@example.com